Plumbing Services in South Kansas City
Plumbing is the art of troubleshooting plumbing problems. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the experienced plumber has a keen ability effectively diagnose and solve any plumbing problem he’s faced with. Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service, Inc., prides itself on possessing the most extensive plumbing knowledge in the plumbing business.
We’ve spent three decades building a plumbing reputation of the very highest quality plumbing work, unmatched plumbing expertise, and, most importantly, the most honest business in Missouri. Word of mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of our expert plumbing service. Proficient plumbing troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after plumbing solutions that are not needed, which is why we aim for the for the most time saving and cost effective plumbing methods that will eliminate the plumbing problem and frustration. Let our experts provide you with excellent plumbing service today!
Emergency Plumbing and Plumbing Repair Services
At Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service, Inc., we provide a full range of plumbing services backed by three decades of experience in South Kansas City. With that much time in the business, we’ve seen it all. We conduct both residential and commercial plumbing services for the South Kansas City area, including:
- Industrial plumbing repair
- Drain cleaning
- Dishwasher installation and maintenance
- Sewer Line repair
- Toilet installation and maintenance
- Sump pump installation
- Water heater installation and maintenance
- Plumbing inspections
- Emergency repairs
Whether you’re in need of emergency plumbing repair services or you’re in need of a plumbing inspection as you look to buy a new house, Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service, Inc., is here to help.
One of the best ways to deal with plumbing emergencies is to avoid them altogether! Dealing with issues early on will help you avoid costly repairs down the line and extensive water damage or other issues. Here are some plumbing tips to help you get started:
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old showerhead can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons of water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.
For all your South Kansas City emergency plumbing and plumbing repair needs, call us today at (816) 380-6316!
Why Choose Us?
- Master Plumbers
- Licensed and Insured
- Over 30 Years of Experience