The Garbage Disposal Repair Experts in South Kansas City
Using garbage disposal in your kitchen is more than just a convenience when you have a pile of dishes after dinner. Garbage disposals are a quick, environmentally easy way to remove food waste. Using a garbage disposal can reduce the amount of food waste sent to landfills by up to 33%. That’s a great reason to consider installing one on your kitchen sink, or at least to keep your existing one in good working order so you can use it every day.
Plus, using garbage disposal regularly contributes to renewable energy sources as much as 5%, so you can clean up your meals with ease and feel good about doing your part to help the planet when you use a garbage disposal.
What to look for when choosing a garbage disposal
If you don’t have one yet but realize how convenient and helpful garbage disposal on your sink would be, here are few tips to consider when comparing your options. The key features to look for in new garbage disposal include:
- Quality of the materials—This will determine how long your investment lasts and whether it will require frequent repairs.
- Amount of horsepower you need—You want garbage disposal to have enough power to minimize waste without being unnecessarily large, so when selecting garbage disposal, take into consideration the size of your kitchen sink and how often you’re cooking and cleaning up after large meals.
- Special safety features—Any time a sharp object is involved, safety is key. Automatic blade stops and other emergency functions give you peace of mind in case you drop anything into the blade element of the garbage disposal.
- Solid warranty—How long does the manufacturer warranty last? Does it cover repairs and replacement? These are things to pay attention to before buying a new garbage disposal.
Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service, Inc sells, repairs, replaces, and installs all brands of garbage disposals including KitchenAid and Whirlpool. If you have questions or need help choosing the right model for your kitchen, contact us today.
Leave garbage disposal installation and repairs to a professional
A clogged garbage disposal, leaking garbage disposal, and other garbage disposal problems are always best left to a professional because of the potential plumbing issues involved. If your garbage disposal isn’t working, our team can assess the problem and fix it right away, before a leak causes water damage to other parts of your kitchen. If the disposal is beyond repair, we’ll guide you in the right direction and provide you with recommendations for newer models better suited to your lifestyle.
Installing garbage disposal yourself can be tricky, so if you want the peace of mind that your disposal is installed safely and correctly, you can turn to our team for help. With over 30 years of experience, Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service, Inc is a reliable company you can turn to for all your garbage disposal needs.
Once your garbage disposal is installed, it’s important to maintain it properly. Garbage disposals can leak, break, become blocked, and cause expensive repairs or even flooding if not handled quickly. For any of your garbage disposal needs, don’t hesitate to contact our team at Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service, Inc today!
Contact us now for a professional garbage disposal repair!
Why Choose Us?
- Master Plumbers
- Licensed and Insured
- Over 30 Years of Experience